Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Steckbriefvorlage

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1Steckbriefvorlage Empty Steckbriefvorlage Sa Jun 16, 2018 5:51 am

Alpha

NAME # ALTER ( GEBURTSTAG ) # GESCHLECHT # JOB

WHO ARE YOU

Zitat; oder was du magst.
Oh, ow! She looks like one. Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Well, I didn't vote for you. On second thoughts, let's not go there. It is a silly place. Bloody Peasant! Well, we did do the nose. Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Shut up! Why do you think that she is a witch? And the hat. She's a witch! I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time! It's only a model. And this isn't my nose. This is a false one. Well, what do you want? And the hat. She's a witch! Why do you think that she is a witch?

CHARAKTEREIGENSCHAFTEN
fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact #fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact

vorlieben
fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact #fact # fact # fact # fact # fact # fact

abneigungen

nice to know
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
Bloody Peasant! Shut up! Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed! But you are dressed as one… What a strange person. …Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate? Look, my liege! On second thoughts, let's not go there. It is a silly place. Well, what do you want? Well, I didn't vote for you. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king. Bloody Peasant! Bloody Peasant! You don't vote for kings. I dunno. Must be a king. Well, Mercia's a temperate zone! Where'd you get the coconuts? What do you mean? Now, look here, my good man. I have to push the pram a lot. I'm not a witch.We found them. Bloody Peasant! Well, what do you want? Bring her forward! Well, I didn't vote for you. Oh, ow! She looks like one. Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.Well, I didn't vote for you. On second thoughts, let's not go there. It is a silly place. Bloody Peasant! Well, we did do the nose. Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Shut up!Why do you think that she is a witch? And the hat. She's a witch! I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!It's only a model. And this isn't my nose. This is a false one. Well, what do you want? And the hat. She's a witch! Why do you think that she is a witch?

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten